Sunday, November 30, 2008

How can we wait till January?

So, I need season four. But alas, the DVD comes out a mere ten days before 4.5 starts airing on SciFi. This is why we are freaking paying for cable, and I for one am sta-ressed out about it.

That said, what are your favorite coping mechanisms to employ, while you're waiting for new episodes of a favorite show? Engaging fan culture as much as possible? Battlestar wiki? Distract yourself with a similar show? Compulsive eating?

Leave your ideas here, at the greatest commentless blog in history.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I don't have Battlestar experience, but when I was waiting for new LOST, my coping mechanism was distraction. I tried things like homework, drinking, and hobbies. I would still think about LOST occasionally and the familiar pangs of longing would return, but usually it was manageable. My advice is to utilize your support network as much as possible.